…the fine-grained budget, that is. I found I mess up the numbers a bit too much, be it for the past or the future and figured out might as well use simplest budgeting method – count up essentials, figure out how much to save, and spend up the rest. Failure in any months doesn’t carry over to next month apart of for saving amount consideration.
Slowed down eroge because of various reasons I’m not even sure what. Finished Rinka’s route and now going through Yui’s.
Planning to play Delivara next because of various reasons.
- Maitetsu pre-order will start on 27th. I need to remember not to send them home because I’ll be having guests around its release day.
- Still on Maitetsu, there will be another hug pillow cover of Hachikuro. So far she’s gotten two covers whereas the rest has zero. Comes with drama CD.
- Some of contents for Sofmap’s new year moe box has been announced. From Amuse Craft there will be waterproof tapestry, contents (?) CD, and other stuff.
- Some of illustrators for Denkigai 2015 Winter official book has been announced. Interesting ones include NanaWind’s Nanao Naru, Whirlpool’s Mikagami Mamizu, ALcot’s Chikotam (yay), Saga Planets’ Toranosuke (hopefully it’s Wakaba if from Work Spring), Lose’s cura, and feng’s karory.
- K-Books tapestries winter series has been updated and now has Chikotam, Mikagami Mamizu, and Miyasaka Miyu as well.
- Melonbooks C89 Catalog goods list has been updated. I pre-ordered too soon and missed Muririn’s tapestry. Contacted support and still waiting for response. Otherwise will just skip it.
Nothing much arrived this week.
Himari from Amatoro. Not even sure why ┐(･_･)┌ At least I now have all tapestries of her (excluding groups).
As I mentioned last week, I set up full Chikotam tapestries for my room.
As preparation, I took out all of them first. Counted 27 as per my database.
Corner #1. I only have two landscape and there are minimum two landscape spaces in my room which can’t be filled with anything else. So there isn’t much choice in this part. I also have exactly two A1 and one B2 Magicarat Radiant tapestries so I just put them accordingly. At window side I have 2×2 spaces and happen to have 4 Ginpatsu-chan tapestries.
Regarding Ginpatsu-chan tapestries, I believe I’m missing at least three of her tapestries.
The other side of Magicarat Radiant and Yumekoi. Mostly Yumekoi. Mikuru > *
Mixed corner. The only one that isn’t Parasol for eroge tapestries and then there’s not-Ginpatsu-chan tapestry as well. Unfortunately I can’t arrange the B1 tapestry together with B2 ones so there she is. Koiimo and Delivara each only have one tapestry AFAIK. That Haruno tapestry on top right is there because I need something thick-ish (not plain suede) and there isn’t anything else I can put there.
eden! And of course the best from Chikotam – Haruno’s Nonoka.
Wallpapers used are all available at usual source.