Top image queue ran out (it was one, heh). As everyone is busy new year-ing, there doesn’t seem to be much on news front. Well, there are quite a few anime announcements and perhaps some from Denkigai. I don’t really cover anime here and the eroge ones are still too few information. Sagaplanets new game is still just silhouette and ALcot’s… well, it’s ALcot Honeycomb and the illustration doesn’t quite interest me just yet.
Winter sure is cold. Especially when queuing outside for hours. Blanket did help but only until the entry queue starts moving. Afterwards it’s impossible to use with all walking and stuff. Winter sucks.
Heavily distracted by Comiket and barely managed to finish Koikake. Yay. The last two stories are quite good. I cried a bit during Yui’s route and sufficiently intrigued on Last Episode that I cleared it in single run. Overall good game with some good stories and great soundtracks. Funny I initially liked Yui most and then liked Rinka as well but ended up liking Ayane most. Sorry Yui, you’re cute but Ayane is the best after all.
Onward to Delivara. Four routes left and currently at first Aya h-scene. I seem to be heavily distracted during h-scenes. And Parasol’s h-scenes being stupid long doesn’t help either.
And here’s some stats for 2015:
- Games bought, bolded means completed:
- Moonstone – Natsu no Iro no Nostalgia
- Whirlpool – Kujiragami no Tearstilla
- MintCube – Amakoi Syrups
- minori – Soreyorino Prologue
- Yuzusoft – Sanoba Witch
- Giga – Shirogane x Spirits!
- Saga Planets – Hanasaki Workspring
- Purple Software – Chrono Clock
- Insync – Mousou Complete!
- Nanawind – Alia’s Carnival! Flowering Sky
- Peassoft – Chuunibyou na Kanojo no Love Equation
- ALcot – Loverec
- feng – Imouto no Seiiki
- Makura – Sakura no uta
- Us:track – Koi-Kakeru Shin-Ai Kanojo
- GLace – Ama no Sora Retrospect
- Hulotte – Yome sagashi ga hakadori sugite yabai
- Chelseasoft – Sora koi
- Clearrave Nyan Nyan – JK Trouble Main”s
- Parasol – Quintuple Splash
- Cigalette Soft – Christmas Trickstar
- Total bought: 21
- Total played: 10
Almost 50%! That’s not too shabby considering I played some leftover from 2014 as well.
- Bought, with bolded means completed:
- ALcot – Osananajimi wa Daitouryou My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT.
- ALcot – Osananajimi wa Daitouryou My girlfriend is the PRESIDENT. Fandisc
- ALcot – Oni Gokko!
- ALcot – Oni Gokko! Fan Disc
- ALcot – Naka no Hito nado inai! Tokyo Hero Project
- Cabbit – Kimi e Okuru, Sora no Hana
- Parasol – Yumekoi
- Saga Planets – Karumaruka Circle
- minori – Supipara Prologue
- minori – Supipara
- minori – 12 no Tsuki no Eve
- Qoobrand – Majo Koi Nikki
- Marmalade – Koiiro Marriage
- minori – Natsuzora no Perseus
- Whirlpool – Magicalic Sky High
- Cube – Kurano-kun Chi no Futago Jijou
- Lapis lazuli – Izayoi no Fortuna / Main
- Nanawind – Alia’s Carnival
- Parasol – Magicarat Radiant
- Parasol – Deripara
- minori – eden* PLUS+MOSAIC
- Cabbit – Midori no Umi
- ALcot Honeycomb – Aete Mushi Suru Kimi to no Mirai
- ALcot Honeycomb – Satsukoi
- SkyFish Poco, Cabbit – Nyan café macchiato
- Hulotte – Imouto no Okage de Motesugite Yabai
- Hulotte – Kanae to Meguri to no Sono Ato ga Ichalove Sugite Yabai
- Makura – Himawari no Kyoukai to Nagai Natsuyasumi
- Cube – Koisuru Kanojo no Bukiyou na Butai
- Total bought: 29 (whoops)
- Total completed: 1 (whoops)
…whoops. Probably shouldn’t have done this.
In total thus far:
- Purchased: 59
- Completed: 19 (32%)
Not too bad, I guess? And hopefully will be slightly faster this year and less piling up even more backlogs considering I’ve done them last year. There are still some left but I figured they can wait much later…
- Melonbooks’ new project(?) thingy for selling original(?) goods has been revealed. Uribou Zakka Ten (probably incorrect romaji). Starts with three thankfully double suede tapestries. All R-18. And one of the rare Kino illustrations which I like.
Starting with Comiket stuff.
Books! I have a feeling I bought more books this time. Not going to shutter circles until much later certainly helped. Oh and circle ticket. Though it’s mainly to avoid getting frozen outside.
Quite a lot of clear files, first time acrylic figure, two calendars, and the most useful one, mini shikishi binder which actually fits mini shikishis. And then I found out the company making various holders and binders finally produced the same thing (with blank cover, of course).
Pan \o/ This one isn’t completely SFW like her two previous tapestries despite being in colder weather, heh. Cute as usual. Panty shot helps a bit as well.
Double suede, etc.
Tapestry from Tateha. This time I went to his booth quite early and apparently was a good decision since it was sold out faster than last time. Mmmm pantyhose.
Double suede as usual with fancy-colored strings.
I don’t even play Granblue Fantasy nor I know who she is (apparently called “Cagliostro”?). But heyyy, Ikegami Akane. And completely SFW. I think it’s my first SFW tapestry from her.
Double suede material which is nice change from suede she usually used previously.
Tapestry from Gennosuke. Totoki Airi from Idolm@ster Cinderella Girls. Haven’t watched the anime, don’t play game. I think I have some books on her though. First time getting their tapestry because I went there quite early (usually sold out pretty quickly).
Double suede. I think it’s the same company printed Cube stuff.
Gayarou! Second tapestry from them. Quite… watercolor-y? The lines are pretty thick as well.
Same as Gennosuke’s, double suede and stuff.
Another one from Takoyaki. School swimsuit as usual. Winter as well while still being a possible view (indoor pool). As expected from them.
Another one upgraded to double suede.
Included postcard from Pannomimi stuff. Of course I got it; she’s the first booth I visited after all.
Mainly because of the fancy website. So weird I actually bought the game. No, I just found the art cute (and ero). The website did help burning it to my mind though.
Left one was gotten with help from a friend. Kind of unexpected to be actually obtainable during the event. Also available for pre-order online at dengekiya.
Right one was… uh, I don’t know, sir. Half impulse, half planned. Heck, she doesn’t even have any h-scenes! Also, my first hug pillow cover from Nanao Naru.
Hurr durr herp derp. Chikotam, lolis, etc.
Obligatory Comiket-limited drink.
Back to buying Aokana drama CDs.
And more Aokana and sprite CDs. I found out the top two CDs were only on second day onward. Also they’re slightly cheaper than initial release price. Just as planned, I must say.
Apparently this is popular enough as it’s sold out when I visited their booth on last day.
Managed to get this without queuing. Nene from Sonoba Witch. For some reason not rated 18+. Probably because the nipple is obscured by mysterious fog. Mmm butts.
That’s all for Comiket stuff.
Quintuple Splash tapestry bonus from Sofmap. Printed by same company that did bonus for official store. Double suede woo \o/
And this one is from Getchu. Usual suede. Nice swimsuit.
And lastly from Trader. Usual suede as well.
And of course all the drama CDs. Three of which are self-action if I read the summary correctly and the last one is girl-on-girl action.
Even more tapestry from Pan \o/ Pan da bess. From Melonbooks which requires bringing the new year postcard they distributed during Comiket (or buying 3000 jpy worth of stuff). Thankfully double suede. There sure are a lot of double suede tapestries lately. Good news for my wall, bad news for my wallet.
Clearfile bonus from same event. It required purchasing at least 3000 jpy worth of stuff as well… which is fulfilled by buying the tapestry. Hurr.
Light novel. Drawn by Yuuki Hagure about magical girl called Zarusoba. Apparently the way it’s written on menu in restaurant is “Zarusoba (variant)” so this one is cute variant since it’s “Zarusoba (cute).”
And the bonus tapestry. She’s apparently magical girl as well. Why she’s naked here is beyond me.