Um, yeah. Running Unicorn on DFBSD (in VMware) caused kernel panic. I have no idea why.
I haven’t been able to work on Moebooru for most of this month but I got to work on it this weekend. At ~30 changes, it went from -alpha to -beta.2 after receiving good amount of tests.
Summary of changes (more or less):
- Most instances of RAILS_ENV and RAILS_ROOT have been replaced with newer Rails.env/Rails.root
- Removed AssetCache modification library
- Replaced HTML5Sanitizer’s html5sanitize with Rails’ built-in sanitize (because the former doesn’t work in 1.9)
- Fixed Note Editor’s “History” button
- Fixed Comment page’s pagination
- Fixed Tag Relation search function
- Updated “hack” for UTF-8 handling in Rails 2.3 with Ruby 1.9
- Merged updates from moe branch (the one currently used in yande.re)