Apparently now this blog is blazing fast. I’m not sure why but I sure can feel the difference.
I’ve done lots of changes on this site so I’m not sure which one did the trick most:
- Not using WordPress Multisite
- Moved to 64-bit OS
gzip-ed everything (er, most things)
- Used MySQL 5.5
Yeah, those are the changes. Also this site moved to all my four VPS’. Last (this) one is in Hostigation. Hopefully the won’t have the network problem like the one occurred sometime last month anymore. I enabled
ping plugin so I’ll have concrete data on what’s happened next time there’s network problem.
…and as it turns out, I set the expiration overly aggressive resulting in caching even the main page. Epic fail on my side.