- Shugo Chara! will have season 2. Apparently someone in the animeblogosphere had enough of its filler and currently in rage (or not). I just hope the tankoubon version of its manga will be released here ASAP (it’s already being published monthly in Nakayoshi). [ Source ]
- Black Lagoon season 3 announced. I haven’t watched even the first season. I liked its first season’s opening (Red Fraction – MELL) and maybe one day will watch it. Maybe. [ Source ]
- On totally unrelated news, I’m sleepy and still waiting for certain someone to restart the server. Or hopefully it’ll restart properly. Or I’ll be dead instead (ie. too lazy to go anywhere tomorrow). 🙁
- Or maybe I’m forced to install its 8th harddisk which is still lazily sitting in my PC doing nothing…
While waiting for my friend restarting a server at remote location, I tried checkers… Which turns out I totally suck at it. Like, in about one hour (or more) playing, I only able to gain ONE victory. Fail. Anyone has tips? ;_;
It’s useful, but must be used with utmost care. Oversharpening is BAD. It’s good when used moderately but soon after that it’ll become simply fugly. Straight lines with start bending, especially in line intersection. Not to mention it’s irreversible.
Simple guidelines would be to never use more than 10.0 for depth and, 2 for blur, and 0.5 for threshold (for awarpsharp).
I don’t usually link to downloadable files. This one is rather exceptional though: a collection of wallpapers and the source of one of the wallpaper.
Source, as in, layered PSD. Also includes sketches. And lighting. And layer adjustments, masking, etc. It’s a must see for anyone trying to make wallpaper (or anything in general). Or maybe not. Whatever.
[ Get here ]
P.S. the site also has many other interesting reads and downloads.
After sad state of ZnT2, where the only hq sub team are slow, the season 3 is now subbed by SS-Eclipse! It means than we can get both quality and speed for this series. 😀
SS-Eclipse is like OVER9000 times faster than SS-Ayu. Hopefully.
Go grab yourself one from usual source. Available in both 704×400 xvid and 1280×720 h264
Moved to http://edogawaconan.ath.cx/blog
https://blog.myconan.net https://www.myconan.net/blog https://blog.myconan.net
Reason: lawl customization and maybe google ads.
And I r too lazy to move old posts.
Update 2010/03/10: updated link.
(2011-02-07): Update for one last time.
This is one of the reason I moved away from wordpress.com: to add advertisement. 😀
It turns out that adding it is very easy with this theme (Tarski). And still valid XHTML 1.0 Strict to boot. Yay.
- Use Tarski
- Go to Design > Widgets
- Add a text widget (to one of the widget location; I placed at main sidebar for this site)
- Insert the Google Ads script! Make sure you use correct version or it’ll look like a failure
No need to install plugin or whatever. 🙂
If, for some reasons, you need to make it center-aligned, here’s the trick:
<div style="text-align:center"><-- Google Adsense Script Goes Here --></div>
And still valid XHTML 1.0 Strict. Do not use
<center>, it’s a gay’s tag.
O HAI. Welcome to v2.
Nothing much changed, actually.
- More guaranteed downloads
- Better than anyone else
In your AviSynth script (hey, I can safely assume that you use AviSynth, right?), just add this ULTIMATE HD MAGIC at the last line:
To increase the quality even more, don’t forget to add this:
AWarpSharp() Deen() HQDN3D() UnDot() UnFilter(10,10) FastLineDarken() AAA() etc etc
After the ULTIMATE HD MAGIC. It increases overall video quality by OVER9000 percent and adds MORE DETAILS the the video.
And after muxing, don’t forget to include resolution information in the filename. Either:
[Your-Group] Sum Popular Oversubbed Animu With Subtitle From Sum Other Group - 9999 (1920x1080) [CRC].ext
[Your-Group] Sum Popular Oversubbed Animu With Subtitle From Sum Other Group - 9999 [FHD][CRC].ext
It’ll give you GUARANTEED downloads.
Add the translation source’s group name after your group name (ex: [YourGroup-SauceGroup]) to increase the download count even more.