Let’s revisit the plan:
- Upgrade to Ruby 1.9: done, need testing.
- Update all plugins: mostly done, can use some trimming.
- Update anything deprecated: nope
- Migrate to Bundler: done, not sure how to test.
- Use RMagick instead of custom ruby-gd plugin: nope
- Use RMagick instead of calling jhead binary: nope
- And more!: I hope you didn’t expect me to do more while there are incomplete items above.
Sure looks good. Need more testing though. There’s also one part which I totally had no idea why should be changed when upgrading to 1.9. Just grep for FIXME to see which it is and hopefully fix it up for me (or explain what it does).
As usual, having completed the work for today, live demo is up and open for everyone to break (…if there’s anyone, that is).